Saturday, October 16, 2010

5 Major Myths about INVESTMENTS...

1) I can invest only if I earn a lot of money,
This is one of the most certain thought, in everyone's mind.
To clear this doubt, the amount of investment can be as low as
Rs.100 per month to Rs.1000 to any other amount.
It depends on the needs of the investor & how much the investor
        is expecting in return.

2) If I invest I might lose the entire amount
To clear this doubt, it is almost certain that its not necessary that
you will lose whatever you invest, because investments like Fixed Deposits
your are guaranteed more then what you invest, even in case of Mutual Funds/
Share markets its just a myth.

3) There is too much of hassle & paperwork involved if I want to invest, like opening a demat  account,etc.etc
Not necessary you can start to invest into something like a Mutual Fund,
by just filling up a 2 page form and 1 xerox of Pan card.

4) What will happen if my financial advisor/agent runs away or leaves,I might lose my money.
You can't lose your money if such thing happens, because its invested in your name,
and you possess all the documents, so some other advisor can help you out with the same.

5) What is Investment !! I don't know what is actually means.
Common people describe it this way:
Investment is keeping aside some part of savings today for a better tomorrow
Investment means securing our future.
Investment means guaranteeing a continous inflow for my future needs.


So what are you waiting for...LET US BEGIN...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment